Apricot almond energy bars are a delicious go to snack. Just combine 3 simple ingredients and you’re ready to go!
I’m always on the look out for healthy snacks…especially if I can make them ahead of time so I’m set for a busy week ahead. With only 3 ingredients, these bars are super simple and much cheaper than store-bought bars that can cost up to 2 dollars a piece.
My food processor is ancient and I was still able to get a really great mixture that held its shape so you should have no problems put this recipe together! =)
apricot almond energy bars
Quick easy snack, for a pre-workout treat.
- 1 Cup raw almonds
- 1 C dried apricots (no sugar added)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pulse all ingredients in a food processor for about 5 minutes. Pulse at 30 second intervals.
- Place the mixture into a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Press the mixture into the dish until it takes a rectangular shape.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour or longer.
- Cut into bars and enjoy as a healthy, quick snack!