This is my go-to recipe for the best basic green drink. Green drinks (smoothies or juices that are made with dark leafy vegetables) are one of my favorite, convenient ways to get eat more nutritious produce.
Using the wrong kind of vegetable or fruit ratio can lead to less than appetizing results. This blend is my favorite recipe because most of the ingredients are frozen so you can always have them on hand. This is the perfect drink to detox after an indulgent meal or when you want an extra energy boost!Print
best basic green drink
This juice is my go-to because I use frozen pineapple and kale that I can always keep on hand! Drink this bad boy in the morning for a quick energy/metabolism boost.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 C frozen Kale
- 1/2 C frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 packet stevia- optional
- 2-3 cups filtered water (depending on how liquid or thick you want your drink)
- Blend all ingredients on high for about 2 minutes until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Tip: Short on time in the mornings? Place all ingredients, expect the water in the blender and store in the fridge the night before. Add the water in the morning, blend, and go!