This cauliflower crust pizza is a cheesy, delicious base for any of your favorite toppings!Print
cauliflower crust pizza
Low carb pizza…yes please! Check out this super simple (4 ingredient!) recipe for the perfect cauliflower pizza crust!
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: low carb
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper…you’re ready to rock!
- Using a food processor, chop the cauliflower until you get tiny pieces (it should be the consistency of sand).
- Zap the grated cauliflower in the microwave for 3 minutes. Let the cauliflower cool until you can handle it.
- Add the egg, the cheeses, and the salt. Use your clean hands or a big spoon to thoroughly combine everything.
- Once the mixture is combine, dump onto the parchment lined cookie sheet and use a rubber spatula to form the “crust” into a rectangular shape.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the top is lightly golden brown and you can lift up the edge of the crust using a spatula.
- Top the crust with pizza sauce, cheese, and any other topping you like, return the pizza to the oven until the cheese melts and starts to brown, 8-10 minutes.