Peanut butter chocolate nice cream is the perfect summer treat for kids and adults alike!
It’s made of bananas (nanas) and it’s a NICE creamy substitute to traditional ice cream…hence we have “n-ice cream”. The ingredients are inexpensive and simple, the technique has been perfected, and the flavor is amazing! I love trying different flavors of n-ice cream and this one is definitely a winner.
My sister and I are on a week long refined sugar fast and this recipe is necessary to our survival this week! I hope you enjoy it as much as my sissy and I do.
peanut butter chocolate nice cream
- 5 bananas- peeled, thinly sliced and frozen
- 2 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Slice the peeled bananas, place in large ziplock bag, and freeze overnight.
- Blend the bananas in a food processor for a few pulses.
- Add the coconut milk and continue to blend until you get a creamy consistency. Stop every 30 seconds to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the peanut butter and cocoa to the bananas and continue to process the mixture.
- Once you have a delicious, smooth, consistency, serve it up with a generous topping of cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chunks.
- Calories: 680
- Sugar: 74
- Sodium: 88
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 140
- Protein: 11
- Cholesterol: 0