Homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer made with organic pumpkin puree, your choice of wholesome sweetener, and in less time than it takes to order your “tall-skinny-one-pump-no-whip-pumpkin-spice-latte”!
I love Starbucks’ Red Cup Season as much as the next person but nothing beats staying in on a cozy Saturday morning, sipping my perfect cup of coffee with a good book while the rain beats down on my window. This recipe lets you enjoy a healthier version of the coffee house favorite without leaving your house or your pajamas! Just gather a few simple ingredients, throw everything into a mason jar and shake. Remove the lid and microwave the pumpkin flavored milk and pour over your freshly brewed cup of coffee. Enjoy!Print
pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp honey (maple syrup or brown sugar can also be used)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange zest *optional
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Tightly close the lid on the mason jar, shake vigorously until the pumpkin is fully combined with the milk.
- Remove the lid from the jar and microwave the glass only (don’t place the metal in the microwave) for 30 seconds.
- Pour the warm creamer over your cup of freshly brewed coffee.