pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp honey (maple syrup or brown sugar can also be used)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange zest *optional
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Tightly close the lid on the mason jar, shake vigorously until the pumpkin is fully combined with the milk.
- Remove the lid from the jar and microwave the glass only (don’t place the metal in the microwave) for 30 seconds.
- Pour the warm creamer over your cup of freshly brewed coffee.