Roasted asian chicken is a delicious main course that you don’t have to babysit. I love being able to throw something together and let the oven do most of the work. This is precisely one of those recipes. Just whisk all the marinade ingredients together, toss with the chicken, and roast in the oven.
You can also pair this yummy chicken with a green salad for a healthy lunch or light dinner.
roasted asian chicken
- 2 lbs frozen chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp wasabi powder (you can use chili pepper flakes instead)
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- Combine all the ingredients (except the chicken) in a large bowl and mix well. Cover the chicken with the liquid mixture and let the chicken marinade for 1-2 hours.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet at roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken thighs around and bake on the other side for an additional 20 minutes.