Rosewater cardamom lazy oats is a delicious, quick breakfast that requires ZERO active cooking time! All you need for this exotic twist to the “overnight” sensation (get it? overnight oats?!….okay I’m done 🙂 ) is a few ingredients and a fridge!Print
rosewater cardamom lazy oats
Overnight oats get a Persian make over!
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Cup rolled oats (use gluten free oats to make this a g-free recipe!)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1-2 tsp rose water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or any container you have on hand.
- Stir until everything is well combined.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.