go-to green juice
This juice is my go-to because I use frozen pineapple and kale that I can always keep on hand! Drink this bad boy in the morning for a quick energy/metabolism boost.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 C frozen Kale
- 1/2 C frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 packet stevia- optional
- 2-3 cups filtered water (depending on how liquid or thick you want your drink)
- Blend all ingredients on high for about 2 minutes until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Tip: Short on time in the mornings? Place all ingredients, expect the water in the blender and store in the fridge the night before. Add the water in the morning, blend, and go!