Check out these sun dried tomato kale mini quiche for a delicious, healthy breakfast packed with protein!
The biggest complaint I hear from people who are trying to eat healthy is…”I just don’t have time for breakfast in the mornings!” That’s why I love these mini egg muffins. They are packed with nutrients and protein and you can make them well in advance for a quick breakfast on the go. A great tip is to bake up a bunch of egg muffins over the weekend and keep them in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat. Just zap the frozen or chilled muffin in the microwave for 30-60 seconds and enjoy!
sun dried tomato kale mini quiche
- 4 ounces sundried tomatoes packed in olive oil
- 12 eggs, salt and pepper
- 1 Cup kale-clean and chopped
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a muffin tin with olive oil
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper
- Place a bit of tomatoes, kale, and feta into each container in the muffin tin
- Pour the eggs over the tomatoes and kale
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are thoroughly cooked