This super green juice is a delicious and easy way to get more vegetables in your diet.
We all know dark, leafy greens are good for us but did you know they can make you prettier too! Rich in antioxidants and micronutrients, kale, spinach, and other greens help repair your skin cells, clear your complexion, and give you a radiant glow. This juice is chock full of vitamins A and C from the kale and vitamin E from almonds…all of which have proven skin benefits.
Vitamins A & C help repair sun damage and prevent wrinkles while vitamin E helps keep skin moisturized. Add in an extra dose of vitamin C from the pineapples and it’s like getting a facial from the inside out!Print
super green juice
Refreshing and beautifying…like a facial in a cup!
- Category: Juice
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup kale (I use frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 handful raw almonds or 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 2-3 cups water (more or less depending on the consistency you prefer)
- 1 packet stevia
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth. Enjoy!
I love drinking this first thing in the morning to give me a little energy boost and a fresh complexion before heading out the door.