Delicate little tahini cocoa date balls rolled around in cacao-cardamom dust!
Date sweetened desserts are one of my weaknesses. It’s a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without consuming refined sugar. Serve these bad boys up with a glass of hot earl grey tea and enjoy the afternoon.Print
tahini cocoa date balls
- 10 medjool dates – pits removed
- 1/4 Cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/4 Cup cacao + 2 teaspoons cardamom to dust the tahini fudge in
- Grind the dates in a food processor until a paste if formed.
- Add the tahini and the cacao powder to the dates and grind until completely mixed together.
- Roll Tablespoon size portions of the paste into balls and roll around in the cacao, cardamom mixture.
- Chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and enjoy!